South Florida Services-Miami-Individuals-
QCT Miami Daily Black Heritage Tour™:
Developed by a Native!
- ◊ Where did the first Blacks/African-Americans immigrate here from?
- ◊ What was the first Black/African-American neighborhood developed in Miami?
- ◊ Who was the first Black/African-American millionaire businessman in Miami?
- ◊ What's Miami connection with boxing heavyweight champ Muhammad Ali?
- ◊ Who were some of the well-known Black/African-American entertainers that put Overtown (formerly Colored Town) on the map?
- ◊ What iconic Black/African-American athlete set up a training camp for inner-city youth in Miami?
- ◊ Where is the first Black/African-American owned hotel on Miami Beach?
- ◊ What well-known Blacks/African-Americans have homes in the Miami area?
See and learn over 120 years of Miami Black history as well as current and future plans. Our 3-hour guided motorized climate controlled tour includes sites in Downtown/Overtown (including the Wynwood art district), and early suburbs like Brownsville, Coconut Grove, Liberty City, Little Haiti (formerly Lemon City), and Miami Beach. There is a 25 minute stop for bathroom break, snacks, and/or souvenirs. These are small-group personalized tours that take you places double-decker buses cannot.
More intriguing information...
This is our signature tour and is certain to be a hit with tourist, newcomers, and long-time residents' of Miami.