South Florida Services-Miami-Individuals-
QCT Miami Daily Black Heritage Tour™:
Click here for the Group/Private version of this tour!
Developed by a Native!
Welcome to Da Hood!
IN MEMORY OF
Mr. Kenneth Jerome Curtis (1959 - 2017)
A.K.A. (Also Known As) CISCO!
- ◊ Where did the first Blacks/African-Americans immigrate here from?
- ◊ What was the first Black/African-American neighborhood developed in Miami?
- ◊ Who was the first Black/African-American millionaire businessman in Miami?
- ◊ What's Miami connection with boxing heavyweight champ Muhammad Ali?
- ◊ Who were some of the well-known Black/African-American entertainers that put Overtown (formerly Colored Town) and Liberty City on the national map?
- ◊ What iconic Black/African-American athlete set up a training camp for inner-city youth in Miami?
- ◊ Where is the first Black/African-American owned hotel on Miami Beach?
- ◊ What well-known Blacks/African-Americans have homes in the Miami area?
See and learn over 120 years of Miami Black history as well as current and future plans. Our 3-hour guided motorized climate controlled tour includes sites in Downtown/Overtown (including the Wynwood art district), and early suburbs like Brownsville, Coconut Grove, Liberty City, Little Haiti (formerly Lemon City), and Miami Gardens . There is a 25 minute stop for bathroom break, snacks, and/or souvenirs (except Xpress tours). These are small-group personalized tours that take you places double-decker buses cannot.
More intriguing information...
This is our signature tour and is certain to be a hit with tourist, newcomers, and long-time residents' of Miami.
See below for a FREE sample of our tour!
SEGMENT TWO Now Available!
Includes: 16 Sites, Run Time: 40 Minutes, 12 Miles:
Highlights - Miami Circle, Brickell Area, Key Biscayne Area, Coconut Grove
Email Us for Access Passcode!
^^^Back to Top
<<<Back to Services South Florida