QCT Charlotte Daily Black/African-American Heritage Tour™/Overview
Index | Pick-Ups | Times/Pricing | Photos | Reservations
This is Charlotte's "First" Daily Black/African-American Heritage Tour™
The Smallwood Family Reunion
US Airways Magazine, The Insider's Guide To Charlotte, and The Official Charlotte Visitors Guide!
TAKE THE TOUR!
- What is Queen Charlotte's true heritage?
- What is Charlotte's connection to Brooklyn, New York?
- What U.S. coin did an African-American artist design?
- What's the connection between Black babies and Bank of America (formerly Ericsson) Stadium?
- Who is the first Black majority owner of a major U.S. sports franchise?
See and learn the rich Black history of Charlotte as well as current and future plans. This 2 1/2 hour guided motorized climate controlled tour includes over 100 sites in Uptown (including the four Wards and celebrity homes),
and three old Black neighborhoods (Washington Heights, McCrorey Heights, and Biddleville) that include an HBCU, oldest Black congregation, Black bank, and over 250 years of Charlotte history!
There is a 25 minute mid-tour stop for souvenirs, snacks, or restroom break.
These are small-group personalized tours that take you places motor coaches and trolleys cannot.
1 1/2 Hour Express Tour includes over 50 sites and no stops.
NEW -- Walking Tour now available, same times, same lengths, beginning and ending in Uptown/Downtown/Center City
^Back to Top